Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Early Springtime!


 My daughter, Emily, told me how she's pretty tired of winter root veggies, etc. She's ready for some        new spring ones. I feel the same way. Think I'll make something with asparagus soon.


Spring Haiku

 a cool spring breeze . . .
flowers swaying side to side
in the meadow
Jake S.
 
gasping for breath--
broken ribbon
behind me
Allison Weber
 mist over the pond . . .
the moonlight shines
off the water like glass
Janet Hunter
 tractor in the field . . .
the doe and her fawn
run from the noise
Joshua Augenbargh
 
Dad collects eggs
beneath the clucking hen . . .
breeze blows shut the door
Jason Linton
 a pig's snout peaking out . . .
horses gallop away
in the sunset
Kyli Streckfuss
 the rolling hills . . .
I sit under a tree
with my book
Katie Flemming
 
high mountain peak . . .
an eagle soars
high above
Jeremy Krall
 sun beams
through the branches--
the winding trail
Stacia Burns



I'm heading to Santa Cruz for Qi Gong Teacher Training on Saturday, returning late on March 26th. With physical therapy, packing, last minute going away things, I won't have time to blog Thursday and Friday.


Happy early spring. Enjoy!  

Much love,
Donna Rae











No comments:

Post a Comment