Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What' happening?


Hi Folks,

Just a quick check in.

Qi Gong training in Santa Cruz was amazing - there aren't words to describe what a complete experience it was. We were in class 8-9 and sometimes 10  hours a day with study to do at night, 4-5 of those hours were spent doing Qi Gong.

My shoulder actually improved in terms of range of motion and strength while I was gone. Now I'm back in PT and doing a ton of exercises to help stabilize it further.

A few days after returning to Baltimore we headed to Florida. Our oldest daughter Sarah and her family arrived almost immediately. We'll have the weekend to clean up and close up the condo to return to Balt.

So, I'm hoping to resume blogging next week.

Meanwhile, if you watch the above video, you'll see what I'm up to today. Sarah and Al have headed to  Key West, Henry is on a plane to Baltimore for a few days and I'm savoring every minute with this little man.

Namaste friends and sending much love,
Donna Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment